Friday, June 12, 2009

I finally gave in

Those of you who know me, know this has been quite a trying year for me. With the events that transpired the last couple days of school, it left me with an empty feeling inside. It was hard for me to get the motivation to do anything at all. Todd finally told me, "Your on vacation. Do whatever you want to do." So I went to bed that night and woke up the next morning with that mentality. I got up that day and did some much needed scrapbooking. I have finished a book I started reading last week. What's on the docket today: cleaning up the house and maybe a little more scrapbooking! I also found a new addiction: Deal websites. After a friend told me to use the google viewer, I have been viewing lots of my favorite readings...especially the latest deal!

And my list for the entire length of the summer:
1. Finish putting things away or throwing away things in the den

2. File paperwork

3. Clean the mortar of the fireplace

4. Catch completely up in my scrapbook

5. Read a few more books

6. And whatever ideas come up...

Even though the list doesn't sound all that exciting, these are the things I never have time to do during the school year. And even though it may not seem fun, marking these items off the list surely will!

No comments:

Post a Comment